Kitty Hawk 1/32 F-5E/F Tiger II / Special Interest Group (SIG) !

SharkOwl

Am in the market when Trump repop the Kitty moulds. 

Did anyone ever make AM inlet trunking for the kit? 

And exhausts to replace those ridiculous resin ones included in the kit with the casting pouring point screwing up the exhaust detail?

I am assuming Trump won't add anything except that weapons sprue with GBU-8 Hobos and other irrelevant crap to pad out a bigger box, but I still hold out hope for new Aggressor scheme decals from Two Bobs or Caracal. It was the lack of the Alconbury Grape scheme that put me off getting the Kitty boxing, but that won't deter me the second time around. 

Tony 

28 minutes ago, Tony T said:

Am in the market when Trump repop the Kitty moulds. 

Did anyone ever make AM inlet trunking for the kit? 

And exhausts to replace those ridiculous resin ones included in the kit with the casting pouring point screwing up the exhaust detail?

I am assuming Trump won't add anything except that weapons sprue with GBU-8 Hobos and other irrelevant crap to pad out a bigger box, but I still hold out hope for new Aggressor scheme decals from Two Bobs or Caracal. It was the lack of the Alconbury Grape scheme that put me off getting the Kitty boxing, but that won't deter me the second time around. 

Tony 

Phase Hanger does full length intakes and burner cans. I have the intakes and they're nicely done. 

https://phasehangarresin.com/collections/32001-1-32

Reskit does burner cans as well and tires. 

Kasl does the counterweight for the F-5F as well as fuselage fuel doors. These may be a bit harder to find. 

Quinta now does cockpit sets too.

Carl

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 11:44 PM, Cklasse said:

Phew!…..finally finished digesting 74 pages of this. Now…it’s time to start the build. 

I have finally unboxed the F-5E kit yesterday. Will use the useful info from here to build my RSAF plane. Never mind some inaccuracies, I will do what is possible and practical to complete the plane. Wish me luck for my first 1/32 big plane.

Oooh, i was looking for your wip and couldn’t find it. I can’t find the milk in the fridge tho, but just in case it’s really not up yet here’s some motivational speaking :beer4:

81C806D8-3B30-4752-80C3-ACB7FB431DF0-600

the decals in the kit are great. I did the F, looking forward to your E. Just wish they had some guidelines for the stripes. pm me if you need anything.

Chris

Edited by themongoose