Kitty Hawk 1/32 F-5E/F Tiger II / Special Interest Group (SIG) !

SharkOwl

8 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Photobucket still works, and if you're willing to either pay for their service, or put up with watermarks, you can still use it. However, we fervently recommend against it. There are many other hosting services that provide the same function, however, so it's definitely worth investigating those. Uploading directly from your device is not possible, however.

Kev

Hi

Thank you very very much for your kind answer.

I will do it.

Thanks 

F16

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dave Williams said:

Waiting for the price to drop.  The F-5F kit is still about $100 on eBay, while the single seater is about $60.  An extra seat isn’t worth $40 more.

Agreed. Me thinks that the distributor (I'm assuming) is price gouging :hmmm: Fred K.

1 hour ago, Dave Williams said:

Waiting for the price to drop.  The F-5F kit is still about $100 on eBay, while the single seater is about $60.  An extra seat isn’t worth $40 more.

I preordered  my F from sincere hobbies, http://www.sincerehobby.com/, got it right after release for about $63 shipped. I’m thrilled with how it looks. Very similar to the F-5E in terms of the plastic and level of detail. Have been buried with other things so haven’t dug into it in detail yet. I expect the same issues as the single seater which I have also, however i think they are great kits and way better than the old Hasegawa kit I’m still piecing together!

1 hour ago, themongoose said:

I preordered  my F from sincere hobbies, http://www.sincerehobby.com/, got it right after release for about $63 shipped. I’m thrilled with how it looks. Very similar to the F-5E in terms of the plastic and level of detail. Have been buried with other things so haven’t dug into it in detail yet. I expect the same issues as the single seater which I have also, however i think they are great kits and way better than the old Hasegawa kit I’m still piecing together!

So exactly how much is $538 HK dollars then? For $63 shipped, I'm on it! Thanks, Fred K.

2 minutes ago, f5guy said:

So exactly how much is $538 HK dollars then? For $63 shipped, I'm on it! Thanks, Fred K.

I just looked it up..... $68.62 apiece. Hmmm...... Apparently you had good service from these folks then?  :rolleyes: Fred K.

Edited by f5guy

I just checked Sincere Hobby, and it’s now showing $68.63 US, not including shipping, and still a preorder.

https://www.sincerehobby.com/product/kitty-hawk-1-32-tiger-ii-f5f-kh32019-sincerehobby

Putting it in the cart, it’s $14 for shipping, so if you got it for $63 shipped, you got a deal that doesn’t appear to still be available.

Edited by Dave Williams