Large Scale Artillery - 1/24 Napoleon 12 pounder cannon

BradG

This is the Encore kit and it needs a good amount of TLC to get it into shape. There's a good amount of sink marks and flash that need attention, but after some elbow grease and some serious clamping, it turned out alright. It's in a nice clean condition as I built it for dad and he's not a fan of weathering. It now sits in his study.

IMG_0332_zpsg8u7at5v.jpg

IMG_0334_zpscr1vveei.jpg

IMG_0333_zpsm11wobuh.jpg

IMG_0335_zps4rmrvelq.jpg

IMG_0336_zpscyoncnfn.jpg

Edited by BradG

Have you guys ever built that old Lindberg (Marx) 1/16 scale kit of the Civil War cannon with galloping horses and riders and caisson? It appeared in both Union an Confederate versions (same plastic, different markings). It gets reissued every now and then by various manufactuers and can be seen on eBay at  times. 

It is worth looking for and building.

eBay has several for auction as I write this.

Have you guys ever built that old Lindberg (Marx) 1/16 scale kit of the Civil War cannon with galloping horses and riders and caisson? It appeared in both Union an Confederate versions (same plastic, different markings). It gets reissued every now and then by various manufactuers and can be seen on eBay at  times. 

It is worth looking for and building.

eBay has several for auction as I write this.

I built one many moons ago. Did a lot of altering on the figs. It's huge though and i only built it because it was a commission and so he had a place to display it.

Nice build and it came out great. Your title is kind of miss leading though as I was expecting a "Napoleonic Cannon" and this is  much later American Civil War 12 pounder Napoleon Cannon,which is a type and not an era.

Not trying to be pedantic,jut trying to correct the record.

J

• 3 weeks later...