Coming from Special Hobby

MikeC

A car-door Typhoon from Special Hobby possibly this year?! Wow, I knew they had it in their plans but I didn't expect so soon! That and the HK P-51B are going to cost me!!

I like the Whirlwind but probably not enough to buy one. Very excited though for those of you who really want one!

...and just to make sure...the Eurofighter Typhoon doesn't have a variant with car-doors right?  :wicked:    Nothing against jets but I'd rather see the Hawker version.

(tongue firmly in cheek)

Richard

Edited by R Palimaka

Lots of good stuff in 1/32 and 1/48 (which I also collect/build).

I'll take the IA-81C, Typhoon, Whirlwind, and Tempest Mk VI in 1/32.

In 1/48, I'm intrigued by the Siebel Si 204. And wondering if they'll make any upgrades to the Classic Airframes Bf109D.

I find the Whirlwind most intriguing, that's for sure.

Me too! ... Like Fly, these guys are cranking up. Something must definitely be in the water they're drinking in the Czech Republic ... I'm still a little cagey about their production timeframes (was it 5 years for the 1st Tempest?). The fact that they did, actually, deliver on their promise for the Tempest eventually does a lot to reduce the scepticism factor, though.

Czech Post have done nothing to inspire me, either - taking two months to deliver my last shipment from Fly ... I wonder whether this is why Mirek switched to using FedEx for my last few shipments of HpH gear?

A Whirlwind and a Tiffy ... and goodness knows what Fly are up to next?!?! ... Maybe the Czech Republic should be the place people aught to look to for that elusive new tool Beaufighter ... or the Blenheim ... or Boulton Paul Defiant??

Rog :)

A lot of the 1/48 Special Hobby kits listed are reboxed versions of old Classic Airframes kits, so that helps a but... but it's still an ambitious release list.

I see a new version of the 1/32 Yak-3 listed.... but I haven't even seen the previously announced Russian Aces boxing released yet. Did that one get scrapped?