For those interested - LuckyModel has Italeri 1/32 F-35 for Preorder

seiran01

Guest Peterpools

Looking forward to the first of a number of F-35 builds for my collection but $46.75 for shipping .. sounds way too much. I'm in no rush and will wait for my regular online vendors with shipping under $8.00 and a 3 or 4 days delivery. Surface shipping from Japan has to be a month or more I would guess.

Peter

Don't forget it's also 10% off so $72 or so.

Peter, it's shipping from Hong Kong actually but you're right in that it's usually about a month or so via surface mail.

I've done their $2 surface shipping on a few orders and it's been worth it to me as I wasn't in a rush.

It's also a great way to get some paints which can only be sent surface mail anyways. Paints are usually heavy so the flat rate works really well for those or an air compressor.

Carl

Guest Peterpools

Carl

Being an Italeri kit, I'm pretty sure SB is normally 20% MSRP and Scalehobbyist is normally even less, both with shipping under $8. For larger orders, SB is free shipping,. I know it's nutty but even though I'm in no rush to build the kit, once I order something, I just have to have it with in the week.

Peter