Ryan

1/32 A-10 Forward Fuselage

Getting closer to reality!!!

Thanks Paul, finally this A-10 is going to get fixed  :yahoo:  Can you put me in for two A's and one C please, (or 3 A's) Thanks

No problem Paul please take your time when you can get around to it that be great a few more months is not gonna make a difference I mean we've been waiting 16 years without a A-10 forward fuselage Fix  :)

The Fat Face Skyraider will be optimized for the Trumpeter kits , but so far I see no reason it won't work on the Z-M kit as well. Think of the possibilities for paint jobs.... A-1E...EA-1E....AD-5.....AD-5W Guppy......UA-1E, I mean you could go on forever! Yowza!

Won't take long and it will be done.

Guest Peterpools

Paul

I'm in as well

I'm going to assume decals will be included as with the Meteor conversion I did.

Peter

That's great news Paul. I've wondered for quite awhile why Trumpeter/ZM haven't done an A-1E by now. Anxious to see how you handle the larger vertical tail.

Chuck

Hi Folks! Please, I am thrilled  that the A-10 project has such great support, but I have a project I must finish first :

Fat%20Face%201_zpsqa5ck8g8.jpg

No. Freakin. Way!

MM

That's great news Paul. I've wondered for quite awhile why Trumpeter/ZM haven't done an A-1E by now. Anxious to see how you handle the larger vertical tail.

Chuck

It's pitched 3 degrees to port, whilst the fillet that runs forward is actually on center...creates a really weird looking little twist , but that's how it is on the real one, so that's how it is on the pattern. I wonder how many will :doh: think it's warped and consider it a fatal flaw!

I must admit that it bothers my artistic sensibilities, but it's gotta be there.

Makes perfect sense Paul. So it's going to be a complete new fuselage? Don't forget the doors for several of the versions. HA! Looking forward to this one!

Chuck