Ryan

1/32 A-10 Forward Fuselage

I would definitely buy one as well.  Paul's work is outstanding and I could never even get it close if I were to try and fix it by myself.

While we're on the subject... doing an "A-10C update" set much like the RF-8 conversion set with forward fuselage, required airframe lumps bumps and antennas, etc... I would suspect that'd sell. 

Someone will eventually bring out a 1/32 A-10C...but who knows when that's going to happen. 

Hope you can pull it off Paul, I think most folks that have this kit want to build it but just cant get past the nose/ canopy.

Edited by Ryan

Hope you can pull it off Paul, I think most folks that have this kit want to build it but just cant get past the nose/ canopy.

I have 2 big Warthogs in my stash awaiting for a corrected nose

:please:

Just checking in to show my appreciation for your enthusiasm and support...As I said, I have a few things to get done  first but I am warming up to the Warthog every time I look at the kit ( Thanks Mike Banghu !) and seeing that fella doing the 1/32 YA-9A really got me fired up..

Anyway, Something is cooking in the oven here that should make a lot of us very happy very soon,and after that perhaps I can get together with Timmy! and fix up the front end of the A-10.

Happy Mother's Day!

Paul