Sign in to follow this  
otis252

Any News On New Stuff

Hey Chuck,

Thanks for your concern.  All is OK.   The new knee is giving me fits as it heals,   building some models and filling orders.   I have several commission builds to do also.    What are you looking for, anything in particular?

thx,

Gary

Hey Gary, you hang in there. Couple things, could you make available a single J79 long afterburner nozzle for the Italeri Starfighter? Also, is there any news on new A-10 sets? Thanks Gary, you get healed up!

Chuck

no plans on the F-104, although the parts from out Tamiya engine set can be made to work.   

As for the A-10 exterior, it is in the works but will not be released until after Jake's updated book is released.

Hello Gary,

If you're looking for ideas for new stuff to do once you get to feeling better, I would suggest some stuff for the 1/32 F-8E/J Crusader. I have suggested some parts to Paul Fisher, but haven't seen much interest there. In particular, some correct asymmetrical missile Y-racks and some nose corrections. I'm sure others might suggest other parts and sets. Just an idea...

Bill M.

Edited by Bill M.

Hey Bill,

That is a good suggestion and much appreciated.    We still have many products that we can introduce for our core models for F-4, F-105, F-15, F-16, and the A-10.   

Thx

Gary

Gang, Gary is going to be kidnapped by us in the KPM (Kraut Plane Mafia) and won't be set free until he casts a conversion kit for the Dragon Bf-110 E to G-4 variant. Don't ask him for new things, we will not give up until he gives in. :evil_laugh:

Hey boss. Thought I would just touch base and see if you had any updates or information on any other upgrades you were working on the F-105. Saw there was mention of a seamless air intake or something.

Cheers.