Sign in to follow this  
Jennings Heilig

Anybody got the Bronco 1/35 Rheintochter kit??

I've got the R-2. Haven't started it yet but a friend is building one and says the wooden fin stabilizers don't fit at all. As far as the mouldings go, they are very nice with about a million pieces that need a magnifying glass to attach... I'll post some pictures tomorrow evening. I think it's worth the ~$40 I paid... That said, I really want the R-3...

One other thing to add... Bronco makes the 90deg joints with 45s so you have to build the launcher slowly to get let the glue ( solvent) dry or it becomes a weak mess... again, lots of very small parts....

-------------------------

Glad Sparky posted a link below because my photography skills are lacking.  However, if you need a specific part, let me know.  Again....lots of little parts....

R2-4_zpsnvu2xdcr.jpg

Edited by Bravo52

I have the kit. I have pawed it quite a bit planning the assembly with the painting for the build It does have a lot of parts that support interesting detail. Not quite tedium that I associate with the assembly of tracks on tanks. I plan to pin the fin assembly and make a jig to fix them in place before the glue hits plastic. We shall see.

Rick