MustangManiac

How about a Seafire Mk XVII conversion

Hi Paul,

How would a Seafire Mk XVII conversion with a wingfold for the Tamiya Spitfire Mk XVI sound to you?  I'd love to see one of these for something that's awesome looking to begin with and make it look even better when it's all done.

Cheers,

Brady

Indeed - it could probably be made suitable to do a XV from the IX as well, open it up to the French and Canadian interests as well as the FAA.

Well bless me - I've just posted something about the options that exist for a Seafire XV, but an XVII would be nice as well!!!! - oh heck lets go all the way and lobby for a complete Seafire 47 kit to complete the set! 

Someone is supposed to have a Wyvern coming out in the (hopefully) not too distant future.

Carl

Hmmm...now that you mention it I think I do remember. It's not Tamiya that's for sure. 

As for the decision about the Seafire XVII/XV, I can understand the reasons for not doing it. And there is that Firefly eventually, when it's ready.

Richard

Hello everyone,

If you haven't already seen my new posting, we're going to get a new conversion set from Grey Matter Figures for a Seafire Mk XV/Mk XVII. Sometime in the near future according to Tim Skelton at Grey Matter Figures. I asked him if it will include folded wings and he said that it wouldn't have folded wings as of now. Folded wings may be a future conversion set from him though. I just wanted you all to know the news if you hadn't seen my other posting in LSP Discussion.

Cheers,

Brady