A-7 Canopy Correction

Youse Guys are killing me ....

I know....................sorry, but your stuff is grand Paul, and I know you're not busy with anything else!     :lol:   LOL!    

Although its not a full kit, even a canopy/windscreen kit would take some work and time. 

Edited by Out2gtcha

If i remember correctly, Chris stopped the A-7 and Su-27 canopy correction sets because of the Vaccu process, which was not easy and reliable. 

Same thing for Gary (GT Resin) for the F-105 canopy correction.

But Paul seems to perfectly master the clear resin casting, as well as HPH or Alleycat. But Paul is in the US. So could there be a collaboration between resin producers so that Paul could be a clear resin subcontractor for other people?

I dont know if it would be possible or not, but it would help Paul to save a lot of time as the master would be supplied by the correction set original designer.

I think it's been about 2 years now that I have been waiting for the Zacto A-7 correction set... About a year ago someone offered me a set for (IIRC) +/- $200, some days I think I should have taken it!

I agree with Chuck though - a replacement canopy would be fantastic. I can through sheer brute force and some "creative sculpting" (and lots of Squadron putty) fix the intake issue, but I'm a Dead Loss when it comes to vacuforming my own canopies.

Edited by JunkyJan

I think it's been about 2 years now that I have been waiting for the Zacto A-7 correction set... About a year ago someone offered me a set for (IIRC) +/- $200, some days I think I should have taken it!

Somebody recently put one on Ebay with "buy it now" for $150.  It didn't last long....

I agree with Dave above; we need to the whole nose and intake correction too.