If Revells P-51 is a all new tooling I'm in

oyoy5

I think a lot of people here have severe time constraints for EXACTLY the SAME reasons!!!!

The challenge has always been to get them all done before the Grim Reaper calls!

I have a plan, I'm going to regenerate like Dr Who when, and if, I get to 80!!!

I've seen the tv programmes so I know it can be done.  :whistle: 

The challenge has always been to get them all done before the Grim Reaper calls!

I have a plan, I'm going to regenerate like Dr Who when, and if, I get to 80!!!

I've seen the tv programmes so I know it can be done. :whistle:

Well, personally, I have seen Highlander, and since then I believe I can accumulate as much as stash as I want ... ;) (well, that is, as long as I keep my head ... )

Hubert

Edited by MostlyRacers

Guest Peterpools

I'm looking at the BIG 70 this coming November as well and time is a BIGGER consideration with each passing year. I enjoy peeking into the front office every so often and enjoying the details and enjoy just looking at my models residing in my mini museum display case every time I walk by. :)

Peter

I'm looking at the BIG 70 this coming November as well and time is a BIGGER consideration with each passing year. I enjoy peeking into the front office every so often and enjoying the details and enjoy just looking at my models residing in my mini museum display case every time I walk by. :)

Peter

Hey Bro,

Just remember that I'll always be 20 min older then you. Unfortunately, with my vast list of previous medical issues, I'm pretty sure I'm ahead of you on the final list.

Joel

Guest Peterpools

JA

I planning on sticking around until every kit in the stash is built and finished - not to mention I keep on adding to it all the time!

Bro

And money.

Oh yes.  And while I did the whole Eduard thing on my first Tamiya 1/32 mustang (only a small part of it that I got to work effectively), I'm also taking another route with my next Tamiya Mustang and adding a bunch of Barracuda details, decals, placards to the kit.  Less PE, More resin, than last effort.   SO I've added maybe $75 to the Tamiya kit.  And in the meantime, i've built four other models.  Just waiting for the right time to start the Mustang.  I love that I can go cheap, or I can go expensive.  All up to what I want to accomplish.

And OOB is the best competition category EVER!  LOL

Big Texan,

Just love your Avatar of the Duke. Growing up and still to this day, John Wayne is my all time favorite actor. I grew up honestly thinking he won WW11 almost single handed, as well as having a major roll winning the west.

Joel

Growing up in the 1960's with so many TV westerns, John Wayne movies on TV and that still came out on film, yep, he was my hero and everything good that stood for America in a time when so much turmoil was going on.