LSP at the Shropshire Model Show 2017

Phartycr0c

Hi Folks, Merry Christmas and a Happy new year in anticipation. 

As the title says, all being well, LSP will be present at the Shropshire model show which is again hosted by the RAF museum at Cosford.

An application has gone in for 24 ft of tables, (double last years) and with fair winds and the like Myself, and a railroaded  Iain Ogilvie  :fight:  together with the up and coming talent who is Cameron (hopefully),  will sort the tables. We will have 2x B 17s amongst others on display. 

Clubs, this year are being limited to 75 exhibitors due to available space, however the event is unique in that exhibitors are placed amongst the 1.1 scale aircraft so there are both real and model subjects to peak the interest. 

Admission to the venue is free although there is a £4.00 per day car parking charge. 

As I say the application has gone in and we are awaiting confirmation, but for those folks who wish to either bring something for display or just generally soak up this great event at a unique venue, please put the date in your diary for:

Sunday 2nd April 2017 RAF Musem, Cosford Shropshire. WV7 3EX

I will post more as things develop.

Edited by Phartycr0c

• 1 month later...

OK FOLKS GET YOUR BUILDS OUT FOR DISPLAY. 

LSP are now confirmed as attending the Shropshire Model Show at RAF Cosford, hopefully with a full 24 ft worth of tableage. 

For those of you who are coming please bring something along for display. I will be bringing the B25 the mighty B17 dio together with, if its built in time, an F15 and a few others yet to be decided. 

Its a great venue especially as you are also surrounded with 1:1 exhibits too boot. 

Well I will be there on the Harrier SIG display, I suspect in the darkness as they have moved the GR9A into the shade of the Lincoln when I visited a month or so back. I imagine that LSP will be in the Cold War Museum building (?) Were you guys there last year - I saw a very nice B-25 so I'm thinking it must have been you!

• 3 weeks later...