What aftermarket conversion kit would you want?

ssculptor

The short Griffon for the MK12 1:24 will be first with a long Griffon for the Tamiya series and we'll see if they sell. Other Griffon variants will then follow. As all my stuff is CAD CNC machined its just a matter of scaling up.

Graham

Thanks Graham! So does that mean that there will be a long Griffon conversion for the Airfix 1/24 Spit? It's a XIV I'm really after  :thumbsup:

Best regards;

Steve

Hmmm...a short Griffon for the 1:24 Spitfire.

seaf5_zps7q9cqcdx.jpg

A conversion for the Tamiya kit in 32nd for that would be most welcome as well.  There is a Seafire Mk XV only a few blocks from my house if references are needed.  Sure would look nice next to my Fisher RCN Fury and the pending Firefly!

Guest Uncle Fester

In All seriousness.

I have a box full of resin to convert the Revell 1/32 F4U-1D to an F2G-1.  Haunted eBay for years for that one....

But wouldn't it be cool to have all the necessary bits to do it to Tamiya's latest 1/32 Corsair?  It might be a tall order though...that's a lot of resin.

I must be the odd duck, as there is no single kit that I can think of, that requires a conversion to something else, at least for my needs.

Me too Kevin :shrug:

Thought Dragon was gonna do a 110G ?

Maybe a Revell Germany 410 ?

Be neat if Hasegawa did a nice Ju87B.

Hopin' SW does the DXXI (wasp) before I kick the bucket :hmmm:

Be lucky if I finish half the kits I have now by then anyway  :unsure:

Guest Uncle Fester

It would be so ugly that it would create a local gravity flux, and would collapse in on itself into a black hole of ugliness.

It would be so ugly that people would think it British or French....possibly even Soviet. 

A TF-102A conversion, ugly or not, surely requires a 1/32 kit of the Deuce to start things off?

I wouldn't rate any French jets as ugly - probably the best-looking machines ever made!

British and Russian? Well, there are some beauties and some uglies, so in the fantasy conversion world I'd like an Su-15UM set to adapt the 1/32 Steel Bear Su-15TM Flagon.

Tony

Steel Bear is a made up brand that produces Tamiya or AMK quality at ICM prices.

I meant operational French jets Thierry, and mostly supersonic.

Still missing are the Super Mystere, Etendard, Super Etendard, Mirage 2000 and Rafale series. Not counting the Anglo-French Jaguar.

Am hoping Kitty Hawk, who have pledged to do the 2000 and Jaguar, include a single seat version of the former and two seat version of the latter in their line-up, thereby bypassing the need for a conversion.

Tony