Flying boats and seaplanes you'd like to see in LSP format.

mpk

Oh this is my fetish for sure....

Let's see in 1/32?

Heinkel He 115

Aichi E11 Laura

Aichi M6 Seiran

Kawanishi N1K Kyofu

Kawanishi E11

any and all Macchi, Caproni and Savoia interwar stuff - oh and Supermarine, and Short Schneider Trophy planes...

Its a deep well of aviation history to reach into!

OK, you did ask which ones I'd love to see...

Any and all of the Schneider Cup racing planes

SM.55 of that Italian flight to the Americas

All of the Junkers commercial aircraft on floats: Ju-52, F.13, G-24, W.34

Latecoere 28.3 Comte de lu Vaulx

Consolidated Fleetster

There is about as much chance of any of those coming out in 1/32 as there is to see a Martin B10, Lockheed Orion (model 9) or a Stinson Model A trimotor (or even a Ford Trimotor). Actually, these last ones are more likely to come out in resin. Oh well, I may just have to build small scale stuff... but we are possibly getting a Ju-52 and a DC-3.

A good kit of the Pete would get me to put a red dot on a plane, and anything with yellow wings would capture my attention. Start saying Martin 130 or Boeing 314 and I need to clear a place in my house (a room, or the entire garage?) and give it full attention.

Tnarg

(I guess there are good reasons why I spell that backwards, given the content of this post)

I'm with all of your proposals (the ones with a Swastika slighly less so) ...

I would put a Duck on top of my list ... although a Boeing 314 :hmmm:

Now, a Spanish School fan could go to town on that Be-6. For on the the treatment would be justified :rofl:

Hubert

I love seaplanes! Love flying them too... 3000+ hours of Beavers, Otters, Twin Otters and Grumman Goose!!

A 1/32 Twin Otter with short nose/long nose and the full CAP/Wipeline floats option, skis, and wheel-Skis would be awesome!!

As well: 1/32 Kyofu Rex, Rufe, Catalina and Goose would be a great start!!

I'll buy and build anything with floats so if HKM starts out right with their upcoming Ju 52 and includes floats with it - I'll buy one!!

Cheers

Alan

I think if they do a Junkers F.13 on floats they could sell also a fistful with floats removed...

A Seiran would be welcome. Elegant airplane. Different Japanese (orange prototype, combat unit) and US markings. A Nanchan kit as spin-off.

Regards

- dutik

My uncle once flew on one of the big passenger flying boats after the war was over. He said it was interesting as there was a spot of trouble and they had to set down on the ocean and wait for rescue. 

Some guys have all the fun.

Stephen

I had a look round the Sandringham (or is it a Solent) in the Southampton Aviation Museum once: the luxury is a complete contrast to today's economy class, I'd be very happy to fly long-haul by Flying boat.

On my wishlist:

Supermarine Walrus;

Supermarine Sea Otter;

Sopwith Baby;

Short 184.

("Could Wingnut please oblige with the latter two?" he asked hopefully.)