MENG B-17 Bit O' Lace by Jack meets Bit O' Lace by Roy

marauderdriver

iII3qqC.jpgI haven't posted on this side of LSP and haven't posted much to LSP because of "The Bucket"

I picked up the 17, Lancaster and HE-177 form MENG KIDS  when they first were released,

I like these type of kits (EGGPLANES< TIGGER) and artwork..Hank Caruso being a favorite.

I put the HE-177 together at a club build day and was surprised how it was engineered and fit.

When we decided to do "Warped Caricatures" for our annual group build, the 17 was on my table.

I had purchased a 144 scale Minicraft B-17G a  couple of years  back, and when I saw the two together

"LIGHT-BULB"....So I'll let y'all figure out what I'm doing and no I'm not "Correcting" anything.

Now to see how imgur works out .........NOT AT ALL....b

Back with "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community"

Will try another idea...be back with the answer. A little finagling on Imgur and got these on here......so Maybe..fingers crossed

CRpskIxs.jpg2rIt5fts.jpg

Edited by marauderdriver

B-17G-30-BO, serial 42-31909, OR-R, “Nine O' Nineâ€, 8th Air Force, 1st Air Division, 1st Combat Wing, 91st Bomb Group, 323rd Bomb Squadron, Bassingbourn, UK, April 1945b-17g-serial-42-31909-nine-o-nine-1024x6

Edited by Martinnfb

Well that may be as close as I get to sizing the pics.I tried the small thumbnail and it looks like a postage stamp.

Fortunalty this isn't a big model so it works.

This kit falls together and with patience you can take it apart,which was handy in putting somethings together.

You will get the hint of the change the "LIGHT-BULB" represents in these shots82h99PQ.jpgZONl2Lt.jpg

Edited by marauderdriver