Sign in to follow this  
LSP_Kevin

HobbyLink Japan's Winter Sale!

Just posting this information on behalf of HLJ:

HobbyLink Japan's Winter Sale at HLJ.com starts at 10:00 am Black Friday morning, November 25th, and runs to 6:00 pm Wednesday afternoon, December 14th (all Japan Standard Time, UTC + 9).

Enjoy great discounts on select items, as well as bonus store credit with each purchase!

To celebrate the opening day of the sale -- Black Friday -- we've added a selection of limited-time, limited-availability Premium Bandai items!

New selections of items will be added throughout the sale, so be sure to check back often for the latest deals!

http://hlj.com/2016-winter-sale

Kev

Missed it. I always seem to miss this stuff. Next year sticky notes near computer to remind me.

Ed

Don't give up yet, it's still on until the Dec 14th, Japan time.

I've just had word that the sale has been extended:

HobbyLink Japan's Winter Sale has been extended to 6:00 pm Thursday afternoon, December 22nd (all Japan Standard Time, UTC + 9).

Just to clarify, we will not be adding new items after December 14th. The extension is primarily to give our customers a little extra time to get their holiday shopping finished & shipped.

Kev

Thanks for this post Kev!  

Aircraft kits were just added to the sale yesterday and there are still a number of great deals to be had!

Here's a link to 1/32 scale aircraft items up for sale.

Or you can check out all of the aircraft items for sale with this link.

Thank you everyone and have a Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Sign in to follow this