Oops.

AdamR

I think he's referring to the guns on the wings one 20 mm is in board the other one is outboard

That's the oops Right

Bingo.

Fortunately, I noticed it just before closing up the shop for the night. I didn't notice it while taking progress photos of the work in this session. The slow CA had not quite set completely, l guess, so disaster was averted as the brass cannon barrel came out with a "SNAP!" and no damage to the wing. Wicking in some thin cement got the little round plastic faring piece out of the other hole.

This is what comes of building and trying to watch a football game at the same time. It makes me feel a little less dumb that Harv and D. didn't notice it right away, either!

There was a guy that did a accurate miniatures B-25 Mitchell that was beautifully done. He had entered it in a show and then realized that he had the stars and bars on one side upside down with the point facing down

It happens. Most of my boo boos I discover in time, but not always.

Bingo.

Fortunately, I noticed it just before closing up the shop for the night. I didn't notice it while taking progress photos of the work in this session. The slow CA had not quite set completely, l guess, so disaster was averted as the brass cannon barrel came out with a "SNAP!" and no damage to the wing. Wicking in some thin cement got the little round plastic faring piece out of the other hole.

This is what comes of building and trying to watch a football game at the same time. It makes me feel a little less dumb that Harv and D. didn't notice it right away, either!

Which wing is correct?!