Mini Buddy build......well, maybe....

Wolf Buddee

I don't know Martin. It was a nice diversion but my time and money is going to go to more serious projects for the next little while.

Cheers,

Wolf

I wander what you gonna say when they come up with cute Mossie........aha! :)

Well it's about time....and I can't wait. :DodgeBall:

Really?? only took an Eggplane to get your Mojo back? have to try that next time.

An Egg Plane and a box full of Brassin Merlins for the Mossie did the trick Bill! Eduard's Merlins are incredible. Hopefully I can get my bench cleaned and started on a Merlin real soon so I can post some pics.

Cheers,

Wolf

Well it's about time....and I can't wait. :DodgeBall:

Really?? only took an Eggplane to get your Mojo back? have to try that next time.

An Egg Plane and a box full of Brassin Merlins for the Mossie did the trick Bill! Eduard's Merlins are incredible. Hopefully I can get my bench cleaned and started on a Merlin real soon so I can post some pics.

Cheers,

Wolf

THAT will be a treat. :popcorn:

Jim

Guest Peterpools

Wolf

Just 'Got a Love' the Mini 109. beautiful work and the 109 has your signature all over her. Enjoyed every update and the detailing was off the chart.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Peter

Yes Harvey, I will, as soon as I've managed a bench clearing which is a couple of degrees more serious than a cleaning! Once that's done I'm going to start on the starboard Merlin from Eduard's Brassin set. The additional detail that Eduard provides is truly remarkable.

Cheers,

Wolf