New Zoukei-Mura 1/32nd projects TBA

Aerobat

Here is a thought exercise: In the past, after ZM issued scale 1/32 models they also issued scaled-down versions of the same kits in scale 1/48. That was the case with the Ta 152, Shinden, Horten. So, since they already announced a 1/48 Phantom F-4J, what would be the chances that they would announce a scale 1/32 version of it? 

Radu 

Here is a thought exercise: In the past, after ZM issued scale 1/32 models they also issued scaled-down versions of the same kits in scale 1/48. That was the case with the Ta 152, Shinden, Horten. So, since they already announced a 1/48 Phantom F-4J, what would be the chances that they would announce a scale 1/32 version of it? 

Radu 

Good call Radu ... I was thinking that if the 2 kits mentioned were not going to be the 190's - this would be the most likely outcome!!

Rog :)

In the past, they've run a string of "clues" and you can even see things in the background of some of the photos they've posted that may give hints, but who knows? Have they posted anything similar, recently?

Agree that Japanese subjects would be great. I think what really got people excited about ZM, in their beginning, was that they put out kits of some more esoteric subjects that were unlikely to be kitted by other manufacturers. I realize that they've strayed from that a bit, but I hope that they keep going in that direction. If you look at the "most wanted" list on this forum, there are plenty to choose from that meet both the "esoteric" and "demand" criteria.

John