DannyVM

Let's get to know each other a little better. Show a photo of your

Well, here's me: I'm Jonas, 27 years old, from Germany. I joined LSP a couple of months ago because of all the inspiring builds happening here.

I am still studying at the moment, but I will be finished in december and then start work as an assistent teacher in january.

Here's me operating our gliding club's launching winch (early april, it was disgustingly cold and windy):

8cXyGcX.jpg?1

Here's me in one of our club's gliders after being on the recieving end of a winch tow:

WdNu0n4.jpg

And here's me doing some recording at a friend's house for a CD my wife and I gave away as a christmas present:

tWJfed8.jpg?1

Looking forward to good times here on LSP! :)

Greets, Jonas

:post1:

Hello Jonas.

Nice shots of you and the chilly weather ...

Hope you have many hours of fun and the "honey -to-do-list" will just have to wait as you peruse exciting builds on here..

ENJOY.

Thank you for sharing you photos.. :DodgeBall:

:punk:

MARU 5137. :ninja:

Indeed!

TD-1854 of the UK Garrison of the 501st :)

I figured as much! I don't know any other group as dedicated to Star Wars as they are. I saw a lot of those guys at the SW Celebration in Anaheim, CA, a couple years back. Always wanted to make my own Stormtrooper getup, but I'm 6'-5", so way too tall to be a believable trooper. I'd make a better Vader!

I figured as much! I don't know any other group as dedicated to Star Wars as they are. I saw a lot of those guys at the SW Celebration in Anaheim, CA, a couple years back. Always wanted to make my own Stormtrooper getup, but I'm 6'-5", so way too tall to be a believable trooper. I'd make a better Vader!

I don't know about that. In one of the SW movies, a pretty tall trooper, banged his head on a doorway, and they left that scene in the movie.

I'm 6'1" and I am always hearing "Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?" when on a troop.

Looks like a good height in the picture... But a quote is a quote :D

Edit: Nice armor, by the way!

Edited by holzemjo

We'll need a photo Fred , so we can positively identify the body. :evil_laugh:

;)