Let's get to know each other a little better. Show a photo of your

Jasta 14 addict

Middle aged white dude still building models, that's me for sure! That's not all that important. The killer looking Bf-109F-4, 1:1 scale, is pretty cool, eh? I had to scrunch down a bit the get a better picture of the 109 with me in it. Ha.

PS; I've never had so many likes for one post in a thread! Wonder why?  :hmmm:  :coolio:

i got  alot of likes too, maybe my builds are even uglier than me  :P

I think members just appreciate the opportunity to put faces to names they know so well, and it brings us all that bit closer as a community. We all know that most of us would rather not publish our ugly mugs for everyone to laugh at, and I think there's some additional respect for those who have the courage to conquer those concerns.

Kev

We all know that most of us would rather not publish our ugly mugs for everyone to laugh at, and I think there's some additional respect for those who have the courage to conquer those concerns.

Indeed, this is something I personally never do. Heck, I'm even fine with people calling me by my real name here nowadays... getting all comfy here! ;)

Indeed, this is something I personally never do. Heck, I'm even fine with people calling me by my real name here nowadays... getting all comfy here! ;)

That's it !

And i dont even like being photographed. I am usually the one who takes the pictures rather than the one on the pictures (i struggled to find pictures of me, and i was searching in files of the last 10 years !).

I noticed 3 tendencies :

-We are mostly middle-age white guys.

-Our wifes are beautiful (more than we are ourselves anyway ! :evil_laugh: )

-Swedish members really look like vikings.

Edited by Zero77