Let's get to know each other a little better. Show a photo of your

Jasta 14 addict

It's been a few years, so thought I'd update things. Less hair, and what's left is now more white...hence the hat.

After my flight in Hannu Halminen's Mustang. The smile lasted a few weeks.

h6QWXgKh.jpg

In the back seat arriving at Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum. Photo by museum photographer Derek Mickeloff.

7Y5PiE5h.jpg

My partner Ruth and I, in my natural habitat, surrounded by Mustangs at Oshkosh 2022.

fUzPxbuh.jpg

Edited by R Palimaka

I’ve never got in on this thread, even having been a member since 2010. Is shockingly remiss of me.

This is me, my wife and awesome modelling budget director Amy, and small human, Olivia……a future LSP builder I reckon. She’s graduating to 1/48 just now. 

52552666148_ba18fce197_b.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, i can go back in time, but i'm sorry to say i don't have "photographic" proof of it, i wish i had, and that would have been a picture of me and my late father (i was 7 years of age) working on my first ever kit, the old Revell  "scale in box" Vought Crusader, which he glued together with the glue he used to mend shoes, being very thicky and yellowish, and at the end glue oozed all over the kit from every part that had been put together, but that particular kit started this "crazy" hobby.........

Jack