Let's get to know each other a little better. Show a photo of your

Jasta 14 addict

2 hours ago, PPM Precision Modelworks said:

Hi Guys,

I signed up after I read Mark's review of my PPM Spitfire conversions kits I produced back in the '90s.  I also did the masters for the 1/32 Mk IX and I guess those ended up with several companies from the looks of it.  Still modeling almost 30 years later and grayer.  Still have the masters for those conversion kits too.  Trying to find decent production these days is another story...

Welcome Mr PPM! Good to see you here on our incredibly friendly forum. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i'm here on this forum for few months but never introduced myself :) 

My name is Tereza (you can call me Tery) adn im 22 years old
I'm from Czech Republic.
Im quite new in scale modeling, i think im modelling only for 2 years so im a newbie :D 
I accept any advices from you, because your work here is amazing ! i hope one day im going to have models like you !
Currently working on F-14B (1/32 Trumpeter) and HMS Victory (1/100 Heller)
My next plans are F-18 Blue Angles (1/32 or 1/48), SBD Dauntless while divebombing and Stuka (1/24 or 1/32)

64819572_1101890196660902_373027654938394624_n

Photo here :D It's from my floorball match :D Its my main hobby (im a goalie !) and im using scale modeling as relax from sport. :)

8 hours ago, Rockie Yarwood said:

Welcome Tery! Your Tomcat is looking great! It would be cool to see your work on the HMS Victory - maybe if you get time you could post some to the Non LSP-Works forum...

Cheers,  Rockie

I surely will :) I want to start working on it again during summer :) and after Victory i want to try Le Soleil Royal :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Rick, and I'm from the middle of Oklahoma.  Just found out about this website accidentally while looking for some info on a 1/32 scale model.  Back in the day, I used to love the Revell 1/32 WW2 series, and probably built most of them.  Now, after a 40+ year hiatus from the hobby, I'm getting back into it, and my love of the larger scale models has not waned.  Just trying to learn all the new paints available out there, and get better at airbrushing before attempting another big scale kit.  Looking forwad to exploring this website and picking y'alls brains.

5 hours ago, Rick Stone said:

Hi, I'm Rick, and I'm from the middle of Oklahoma.  Just found out about this website accidentally while looking for some info on a 1/32 scale model.  Back in the day, I used to love the Revell 1/32 WW2 series, and probably built most of them.  Now, after a 40+ year hiatus from the hobby, I'm getting back into it, and my love of the larger scale models has not waned.  Just trying to learn all the new paints available out there, and get better at airbrushing before attempting another big scale kit.  Looking forwad to exploring this website and picking y'alls brains.

Welcome aboard.