1/32 Tamiya F-15E

pgpelect

Absolutely magnificent work .... that's all I have to say ... makes me just being aware how poor my skills are!!!

And it means that my first post here will be around 2037... so stay tuned!!!

More seriously, for those interested, I just purchased TwoMikes feather less exhausts... i just recommend them!

If you are interested I can make a short review here.. let me know!

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, I have to thank each and every one of you for your kind words.

I will post some photos taken durring the construction and as soon as I get my model back from Athens, will post some more (better ones) of the finished model.

-> Air one, all of us made a start, no matter how good or poor skills you have, start posting, you will learn a lot from the feedback you will recieve during the construction. And no, I don't have a problem to see a review of the TwoMikes feather less exhausts, if it's ok with the administrators that is.

• 3 months later...

I've been taking a break from modelling and the website, as work was getting crazy, but it's settled down now, and I now have time to spend looking here. Hence the late response to this build, which is just awesome. I'm just about to start the same kit, which I've built before, but it was nothing like what you've done here.

I way that you've done the nose cone is unbelievable. Tamiya modelled it in a way that makes it extremely difficult to make it look close to the real thing, but yours is amazing. It's also a skilled modeller whom opens and scratch builds avionics bays.

A great looking jet, with a great paint job and a very high level of detail, Well done, I only hope my new mud hen looks as good.