Drummers of LSP, say hi and show off

Shawn M

Strange. Sorry, guys.

I used to have a Youtube account but they basically locked me out of it once my ISP changed email formats and when I tried to start a new one, they told me the only way I could do it was by using my full email address as a user name. Not gonna happen. There's probably a way around that, but sometimes I think all of this technology and syncing of every possible aspect of our lives is more trouble than it's worth.

John

I still can't see it, John, even with being logged into facelook. Oh, and the method I described works great for utube videos, but not facelook. I should have read your post more thoroughly.

Well, I tried two different links. The second one, from my videos page, specifically states, "You can use this link to share this video with anyone, even if they don't have a Facebook account. Anyone with the link will be able to see your video."

So, I'm not sure what to think. I also tried photobucket. I know that you used to be able to run videos through them, but when I upload it, nothing happens, even though it shows as having uploaded, it won't appear in my album. :shrug:

There's got to be a way to embed the FB video, but I'm not HTML saavy enough to figure it out.

John

Edit: Sorry, I've wasted enough of your time, guys. I'll just have to figure out a way to get back on Youtube again.

Edited by mywifehatesmodels

Cool! I might keep you on Facebook anyway, if that's OK...

:P

Kev

Absolutely!

Video is processing right now. Can't get it to work yet, but that may be because it's not quite finished? Many, all this trouble for a video that's probably only going to make me look silly in the end. :rofl:

EDIT: I think I finally did it! Try the post on page 3 now.

John

Edited by mywifehatesmodels