shaggymcfly

Aircraft Blueprints and manuals

Fellow LSP members, not wanting to spam you since i am new here, i have requested permission to the administrators to post this topic about my site. 

the URL is www.aerodrawings.net and i offer construction plans (blueprints), manuals, arrangement drawings, and many more.

You can use what i offer to build models, restoration projects, or just for fun and historical purposes.

Take a look at the site.

I am offering a lifetime discount of 10% on all orders made by members of this forum (use the code has many times you want)

Code: LSPdiscount

If you need any help just let me know.

Oh, by the way, please subscribe to my site newsletter. That way i can keep you all posted when new stuff is available. Also i have a larger archive of stuff not yet available in the site, so if you are looking for anything in particular please let me know

Edited by shaggymcfly

Just brought a set of your B-17 blueprints and all I can say is wow! I have never seen things like this for any less than about 4 grand, so in my opinion, the price was a steal! 

Couldn't have come at a better time for me personally with my HK build on the go. Seriously considering the P-39 set as well.....

Thanks!

Craig

Just brought a set of your B-17 blueprints and all I can say is wow! I have never seen things like this for any less than about 4 grand, so in my opinion, the price was a steal! 

Couldn't have come at a better time for me personally with my HK build on the go. Seriously considering the P-39 set as well.....

Thanks!

Craig

Hello Craig, i am really happy that you enjoyed your purchase. I am also planning to build the HK B-17. May i ask you to take a few minutes and write a review on my site?

Thank you very much

How about the Fokker Super Universal? I'd like to find everything I can. Accurate 3 views, arrangement drawing, construction plans, operation manuals. Everything possible

Sorry, don´t have anything of that model. They are a bit hard to find

Would it be possible to pick out individual manuals from one of the bundles? There are 15 manuals in the Douglas collection and I'd only need one of them (Skywarrior).

Hi Starfighter, i can accept requests like your to all members from LSP. Send me a PM with your email address, please