Sign in to follow this  
MikeC

DH 9A - Pheon Decals

Just had a look at the Pheon website https://www.pheondecals.com/whats-new.html

It seems the Ninack decals are now scheduled for early October.  Mind you, looking on the bright side, it means that I may be able to finish the Hawk and the 1/48 B-31 (that's a Czech Il-2) before my pre-order arrives and I just have to crack on with the 9A.

Model on ... :piliot:

Edited by MikeC

Guest DeanKB

They could be years late, decades even, & most of us would still be working our way through the stash before they arrived.

Now expected Feb 2017.  Dean, I have to confess that you've hit the nail on the head, I just wanna do my Ninack now now now!!!  :please:  (Although I can't decide between one of the overseas service kites with everything hanging off it, or one of the AuxAF examples.)

Guest DeanKB

Thanks for the update - I've pre-ordered as well.

Invoice arrived today, so whilst my Paypal account is lighter, it means that the Ninack decals will be on their way shortly. :yahoo: 

Same thing for me, i sent the payment a few hours ago. It was long, but i have not touched any WNW kit since i've placed the pre-order, so i think it doesn't really matter !

The Pheon Ninack decals arrived yesterday.  They've been a long time coming, the question is, are they worth the wait?  I have to say ...

YES, they certainly are worth the wait.  My only problem is deciding which scheme to do, and how many more DH.9A kits I want to buy.

I think the Ninack just got promoted up the build order.  :piliot: