Dear, it's time for a linen change!

karimb

great stuff! and thanks for trying the Aviattic linen!

Richard

Hey Richard

Thanks for taking the time to leave a word!

If you are in any way involved with Aviattic all i can say is thank you to you guys for producing such LOVELY products...i mean it

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly ....your skills just depress me , as if I stick with the hobby for another 100 years , I"m still not going to get within 10% of the level of skill you have . Wonderful build !!

Panzerwomble...i still feel the same way everytime i look at the builds that are here on the forums lol

thank you very much for the kind comments and dont you dare feel depressed for a second bro!

Stunningly beautiful work. Really quite unique.

I love how you've taken one of Trumpy's famous "B" team kits and turned it into something very special indeed.

Beyond my skills, that's for sure!

I like the weathered chipping on the wing roots - maybe a slight mismatch between that and the fairly pristine nature of the underside of the model? (I'm nit picking, it really is bloody superb).

Hello Karim,

This is Maurice - I sold the SE5 and Albatross to you on eBay. I remember you saying that you would post the build and I finally decided to take a look. Your work is incredible! The woodwork is exquisite and I can't wait to see what you will do with the WingNut kits.

Looking forward to your build.

Best regards,

Maurice