Prepping figures

JRutman

Chavdar and Bois,

Thanks again for checking in and for the nice comments guys,whatevr you want to know,just ask buddy. I have no secrets.  Who does these days ?  LoL

Here are the next two truck riders. The bending guy is Miniart with a small arm re-pose and the other is stock Tamiya,same thing with him although they have both been undercut a lot.

Masterbox guy. I have changed some colors I use for the flesh areas and am more satisfied now with that.

IMG_1372_zpsjquq93b9.jpg

Tamiya guy. He looks great and has a nice pose and the face is quite good I think,for plastic.

IMG_1371_zpssptr75sk.jpg

Their place in the universe.

IMG_1369_zpsgfrkagga.jpg

Thanks guys,

J

Edited by JRutman

Brian Jim and Harv,

Thanks as always fellas for checking in with me here. Nice to read the comments.

Here is the next pair. The lady is a MB Luftwaffe helferin re-posed a bit with the arms being moved and then undercut while the guy is Tamiya,all stock but once again re-posed arms. This fig has one of the best representations of a Wehrmacht uniform as far as seems and details goes that I have ever seen even including resin figs. It even has the "hangers" molded on and quite well that the troops were given that fit inside metal grommets in the uniform jackets. There were 2 in front and 2 in back. These were used to carry the weight of the equipment belt and thus distributed the load over the whole jacket. Very handy. I gave him an aftermarket wine bottle to enjoy with the lady. He looks like it may not be the first one !  LoL

IMG_1373_zps6qmv8gju.jpg

In this back view you can tell a lot more. The lady has a very nice uh........tailered uniform. Heheh

IMG_1374_zpsoo6se4e4.jpg

Took some dremel work to get certain curves to "pop"

J

Chavdar and Bois,

Thanks again for checking in and for the nice comments guys,whatevr you want to know,just ask buddy. I have no secrets.  Who does these days ?  LoL

Here are the next two truck riders. The bending guy is Miniart with a small arm re-pose and the other is stock Tamiya,same thing with him although they have both been undercut a lot.

Masterbox guy. I have changed some colors I use for the flesh areas and am more satisfied now with that.

IMG_1372_zpsjquq93b9.jpg

Tamiya guy. He looks great and has a nice pose and the face is quite good I think,for plastic.

IMG_1371_zpssptr75sk.jpg

Their place in the universe.

IMG_1369_zpsgfrkagga.jpg

Thanks guys,

J

Hello Jerry,

HaHa! These two are Fantastic the Jester and the old Grump !!Have seen that more than one time in real life.

Cheers

Boris

Brian Jim and Harv,

Thanks as always fellas for checking in with me here. Nice to read the comments.

Here is the next pair. The lady is a MB Luftwaffe helferin re-posed a bit with the arms being moved and then undercut while the guy is Tamiya,all stock but once again re-posed arms. This fig has one of the best representations of a Wehrmacht uniform as far as seems and details goes that I have ever seen even including resin figs. It even has the "hangers" molded on and quite well that the troops were given that fit inside metal grommets in the uniform jackets. There were 2 in front and 2 in back. These were used to carry the weight of the equipment belt and thus distributed the load over the whole jacket. Very handy. I gave him an aftermarket wine bottle to enjoy with the lady. He looks like it may not be the first one !  LoL

IMG_1373_zps6qmv8gju.jpg

In this back view you can tell a lot more. The lady has a very nice uh........tailered uniform. Heheh

IMG_1374_zpsoo6se4e4.jpg

Took some dremel work to get certain curves to "pop"

J

WoW that guy looks so shy :wub:  near by the lady, and her tailered uniform - u-la-la :wicked:

Me like A+++

Every picture tells a story, don't it?  Really nice, Jerry.  Not only do you have an eye and mind for character building and painting technique, but also an eye and mind to tell a story with each individual.  Bravo!

Good on you, brother.

Sincerely,

Mark