Sign in to follow this  
Luca

1/32 Mirage III Cockpit set for Revell (kit No. A3214)

Yep it'll fit nicely!!!

Have fun building

J.

whoops, just noticed the question was for the Italeri kits........i bought them for the Revell kits, and they fit very well in them.

Edited by Jack

Yes, this is possible but it will cause a problem to place the nose gear well from the kit

I recommend using the cockpit of the kit with a few details addes and use a nice seat in resin.

hello guys, anyone who knows if this bath tube fits in the Italeri Mirage III kits?

http://fishermodels.indiemade.com/product/132-mirage-iii-cockpit-set-revell

mirage_iii_set.jpg?th=paper&bg=FFFFFF

TIA.

Nope, not an easy fit. The sidewalls and the rear bulkhead are not the same. I thought about hunting down my original masters and seeing if I could get therm to work without major modifications. I would imagine Aires or someone doing one now that it is from a mainstream kit maker.

hi 

the Italieri cockpit is worth it as it is , even if some minor stuffs ,( extra details )must or could be added , you just have to replace the bang seat for a nicer .......The IP one the C version is wrong , the easiest way to fix it, is the eduard PE set 

Alain

I would imagine Aires or someone doing one now that it is from a mainstream kit maker.

Not sure. There was no resin cockpit release for the C version.

However, a few days ago i bought the Isracast resin Atar 9C Exhaust (i think it would fit on the Italeri E), and it's a very nice item. Isracast really improved their quality since i used their Barak conversion.