this is bad to the bone!!!!!! seriously nice work, and it just goes to show that if you put forth effort, dream it, you can build it! My great grandfather was a model railroader and the stuff he built from scratch was incredible, he would then sell those to companies so that they could make molds, and then sell his kit. Plus he wrote tons and tons of articles as well. 

Ever thought of doing a full size 1.1 model of a F16 instrument panel? 

this is bad to the bone!!!!!! seriously nice work, and it just goes to show that if you put forth effort, dream it, you can build it! My great grandfather was a model railroader and the stuff he built from scratch was incredible, he would then sell those to companies so that they could make molds, and then sell his kit. Plus he wrote tons and tons of articles as well. 

Ever thought of doing a full size 1.1 model of a F16 instrument panel? 

No, no F-16 panel, in fact my biggest refrain is to not build the entire ME-109's fusalage.... :hmmm:

Wow, this is fantastic. Well done. Just think of all those museum aircraft that are missing some or most of the interior instrumentation. This would be a perfect add on to finish off a great restoration project waiting for the actual pieces to be purchased by the museum.

There is a guy in Italy that did a Macchi 202 panel, Dr.???? He also does the 1:1 scale resin gun sites.

Most impressive job on this one. Thanks for sharing.

Troy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Interesting Mr. Sparks-

Lovely work. In between restoring an old 48' Luscombe Silvaire F and my day job, I have been thinking about a similar project.....a 1/1 scale Ki44 panel. Thanks for the inspriration! Might have to have another look....

THOR, fellow fabricator and aircraft restorer    :ninja: