IPMS/USA Nationals pics

VictoryModels

Apparently that P-40 above, won first place in the large scale prop (allied), category.

That's a P-40F conversion built by my good friend and mentor Phil Hale. If he brings it to our August club meeting I will get some good pictures.

He used the grey matter conversion set along with a scratch built cockpit. It was in the running for best aircraft too.

That's a P-40F conversion built by my good friend and mentor Phil Hale.

That name sounds vaguely familiar. Several years ago at a regional that was hosted by us, there was a 1:48 Mustang taking flight, that as I recall, may have been built by him.

Great pictures! Two yeas ago there were 7 entries in 1/32 scale jets. This year there were so many that they split singles and multi and still had 12 entries in each category. Great stuff for us LSP nuts!!!!

Judging was hard, as everyone without exception was outstanding and could have won or placed. Plus, there were 4 other 1/32 jets in other catagories.

Congrats to all who were there!

I would love to make my way over to the states for the nats one year.

Eric

You should really make the effort.   the 2017 convention is in Omaha and the Theme is 'Goin Down Town"   Linebacker I & II.   This topic could not be more perfect for us Phantom/Thud lovers so I am driving the 3000 mile round trip so I can take plenty of product and entries.  The 2018 Convention is in Phoenix, AZ, and the 2019 is in Chattanooga, Tennessee.