IPMS/USA Nationals pics

VictoryModels

Here's a handful of pictures I snapped at the Nationals this past weekend.  Kudos to the South Carolina crew as it was a very well run show.  Not sure who's or what won just some random shots of LSPs. I tried to include the info cards to give you an idea of the work involved. 

Bob

DSCN3424_zpsyrsyiwgx.jpgDSCN3428_zpsfksroqrj.jpgDSCN3471_zpsv6ojuikg.jpgDSCN3472_zps4h98chtf.jpgDSCN3609_zpsyxt7tqjc.jpgDSCN3639_zpshyhb77v4.jpgDSCN3646_zpsftx7qvhe.jpgDSCN3656_zpsizdo4aih.jpgDSCN3696_zpskpa2rvfo.jpgDSCN3707_zpsivrleqhw.jpgDSCN3709_zpsbphnl2nc.jpgDSCN3745_zpspz4j0j9s.jpgDSCN3746_zps18wbwqrd.jpg

Some really terrific builds there! Thanks for posting them, Bob.

It's funny to see all the hand-written notes attending the models, though. You never see that here in Australia. At Model Expo, the expected norm is a computer print-out of all your modifications, with perhaps photos and other reference information included, which is then kept in sealed bag under the table, and includes a companion ticket that refers to your entry number.

Kev

Some really terrific builds there! Thanks for posting them, Bob.

It's funny to see all the hand-written notes attending the models, though. You never see that here in Australia. At Model Expo, the expected norm is a computer print-out of all your modifications, with perhaps photos and other reference information included, which is then kept in sealed bag under the table, and includes a companion ticket that refers to your entry number.

Kev

Yeah, with that note under the Red Baron Mustang, I can see why. That bit is barely legible.