Tamiya Mossie: UPDATE: 2/4/17: DONE AND IN THE BOOKS

Guest Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Hi Mal

Much appreciated. Slow but surely I/m working my way through the zillion assemblies and I can feel the paint shop not to far away. I'm looking forward to shooting another color besides interior green

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Much appreciated John. When the Mossie ids finished, it's time for a much simpler build to calm the old nerves. I'm sure you feel the same after what you have gone through with the Kingfisher

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Chris, so very much appreciated. I'm just carefully following Papa Tamiya's instructions and notes and trying not to make too many mistakes along the way.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Ernie ... so very much appreciated.

Sometimes my brain races away in high gear and I was thinking of downloading some engine sounds, so that when I'm enjoying my miniature aviation museum, I can listen to the sounds of Merlins, P&W big radials, adding to the illusion. :hmmm:

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Brother Bear

Much appreciated and the pink foam (which I have loads of from my model railroading days), makes a nice soft pad to delicate parts. of course, glue and thinner eats though it like a hot knife though butter.

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Thanks John, for the very kind words on the Mossie. I'm getting closer by the week to the paint shop and I'm hoping to be ready for primer in a few weeks.

Of course, I still have an incredible amount of my Acadia images to process and work though which is going to occupy a lot of nights..

Peter