KH 1/35 Huey D/H Announced

John1

I would love to attend one of these days.... Glen, those announcements sound great! Looking forward to them!

I don't know that a direct comparison could be made, but I assume our national convention, is much like Telford in the UK. Lots and lots and lots of finished kits entered, and a ton of vendors, selling everything hobby related imaginable.

Considering how slowly 1/32 in general is doing right now (not my words or my opinion, but those of the people trying to sell them), I wouldn't be putting any of my capital in a 1/32 Jag or Mirage 2000. But what do I know?

It seems you know enough to shoot your mouth off or post contentious statements on LSP again.. that is without question. Im deleting your other posts because they add nothing positive to the discussion, just more conjecture.

Paul 

I would build at least 1 Jaguar and one Mirage 2K and I dont even normally build anything but modern US jets. The Mirage series if  done well, no gimmicks just great exterior lines, no open panels and good parts fit should sell like crazy seeing as how many nations flew or still fly them. As for the Jaguar, gotta have one! 

Paul

I would get at least one Mirage 2000 and both a single and two seat Jag! Love the ground-pounders! 

I believe the 2000 is one model that would "clear the bench" for me. I had a Monogram kit almost ready for paint two years ago, then lost it in a move.