Sign in to follow this  
John1

KH 1/35 Huey D/H Announced

F-5, family, Jag family, Mirage 2000 family

Thanks Glen, hope you don't take this the wrong way, but you know Tan Models have plans for the F-5?

Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the Jags, and a Mirage 2000 or two...

Now I KNOW I shoulda just gone. but every room was booked for miles around, so I didn't.  Even on Thursday night I was playing around with the idea.

I think next year in Omaha will be massive: Middle of the Country, an easy distance for most folks.

I would love to attend one of these days.... Glen, those announcements sound great! Looking forward to them!

I don't know that a direct comparison could be made, but I assume our national convention, is much like Telford in the UK. Lots and lots and lots of finished kits entered, and a ton of vendors, selling everything hobby related imaginable.

Kitty Hawk / Panda will not be at Omaha next year. we will be at Oshkosh that week.

Boo.  Although I can understand, as its Air-Venture witch is one of my favorite events of all time

.... Just ditch the open panels and extraneous parts.

^ Yes!

And I'm in for a Rolling Thunder or Linebacker II GB!

Mike

Edited by Dragon

Guest Smitty44

Mark my words. They'll both be very poor sellers in 1/32. I've been in this biz for a long time.

Your a funny guy.

Hmm, interesting. I'd think the Mirages would do pretty well with all the countries that fly it. As far as the Jag, well it's a Jag in 32nd. Only thing I'm positive is that I'll be getting all of them.

Chuck

Considering how slowly 1/32 in general is doing right now (not my words or my opinion, but those of the people trying to sell them), I wouldn't be putting any of my capital in a 1/32 Jag or Mirage 2000. But what do I know?

Considering how slowly 1/32 in general is doing right now (not my words or my opinion, but those of the people trying to sell them), I wouldn't be putting any of my capital in a 1/32 Jag or Mirage 2000. But what do I know?

It seems you know enough to shoot your mouth off or post contentious statements on LSP again.. that is without question. Im deleting your other posts because they add nothing positive to the discussion, just more conjecture.

Paul