KH 1/35 Huey D/H Announced

John1

Over on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=werners%20wings

About time!  Vietnam version is up first, then an 80's version with all the late mods (my personal favorite), followed up by an "International" version.

The technical support for this model are two first rate guys.  High hopes for this one, it can't get here soon enough. 

Considering that it was first hinted at way back when we did the Air War Over Vietnam Group Build, I'm glad to see its finally is happening. Hmmm wonder if we could have a part "II" to that? :) 

Paul 

Well, considering the incredible success of the first GB, repeating the operation is an obvious idea! However, if I were you, I would wait a little bit as some Vietnam era birds should be released at the end of this year/beginning of next year.

That's what I was thinking too! Just kind of testing the waters with this great new forthcoming release  :)

Paul

we didn't see much foot traffic at Nats. not many LSP'rs either. we announced 3 1/32 aircraft & 2 1/35 helos.

but many vendors were complaining of lack of sales. several said they wished they had stayed away.

Guest Smitty44

we didn't see much foot traffic at Nats. not many LSP'rs either. we announced 3 1/32 aircraft & 2 1/35 helos.

but many vendors were complaining of lack of sales. several said they wished they had stayed away.

Hi Glen, sorry to hear of a slow Nats. SO might I ask which 1/32 aircraft were announced as I have not heard anything?

Edited by Smitty44