geschwader

1:32 B-17E/F decals?

Would love to have some 'Masters of the Air' 100th BG decals, there are some stunning artworks from that group!

Eli your draining my bank account at a rapid rate my friend, but keep 'em coming!!!       :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:     

I did my B-17G with the D-Day Doll markings. Unfortunately, over time, all of the decals started cracking. I don't think I did anything to make them crack, but crack they did. I'm about to begin an F model. I don't think I'll be using Zotz decals on my new one.

Would love to have some 'Masters of the Air' 100th BG decals, there are some stunning artworks from that group!

Eli your draining my bank account at a rapid rate my friend, but keep 'em coming!!!       :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:     

Piccadilly Lilly!

Piccadilly Lilly!

You bet Bill!

Also, Badger Beauty,The BIGASSBIRD II, GOIN' MY WAY, Hang the Expense 1 - IV, Heaven Can Wait, Heaven Sent, High Life, Holy Terror III and the list goes on and on!

Some great artworks I'd love to slap onto some models some day if I ever got the chance! 

Cool amusing story concerning 'Hang the Expense'.  General Eaker's Yankee Doodle and My Gal Sal, the one that was dug up in Greenland would be most welcomed.  I like the early 'E's mostly.  Oh yea, with faded star insignias also.

Best regards

Patricio

The set will be divided in 2 parts (too many markings to choose and thus the cost would be too high)

Chosen names will be coming soon.

But, a correctly combat career's Memphis Belle and Fort Alamo II are the first 2 chosen.

More goodies to come later.

This is a massive undertaking!

But let me assure you it will be worth.

Hasta la vista, babies.......