...thought i´d do some resin: Planet Models Yak-23 FINISHED

blackbetty

Awesome choice, Karl! I don't think I've seen this kit built before, so I'll be interested to follow your progress. Such an unusual aircraft, this one. Could I trouble you for photos of the kit components for the database? Perhaps even a review if you're keen!

http://www.largescaleplanes.com/kitdb/details.php?kit=1851

Kev

no problem, i will take pics of the components.i can do a review after the build if thats ok?

As long as you're able to get photos of the components in their virgin state, that should be fine. Many thanks, Karl!

Kev

i admit it looks a little like luft 46 (not my kind a thing), but it was actually a completely new design, only its prdecessor the Yak Jumo using a German jet eingine.

there is a pretty nice publikation on these subjects, it has lots of detail pics and is a must for this build:

07_zpspmomjj7p.jpg

Edited by blackbetty

Awesome subject BB.

Luft 46 (not my kind a thing)? Bite your tongue man. my Huckebine is a Lufty 45 and one similar to it actually did fly in Argentina. Humor! I look at the Corsair the same way. Something different is always welcomed in my book.

Great subject and I'm really looking forward to this one transforming into a shiny little Yak rascal.