WNW kits listed on Wetaworkshop.com

Jan_G

no real surprise regarding prices...

for EU customers it will be: kit price + VAT + shipping

e.g. shipping to Slovakia is 24€ per kit + 20% VAT so I can get e.g. Sopwith Pup for 115€ or Postwar Dh.9a for 181€

so for me real increase is the shipping fee - 24€ per item (doesnt matter if its Felixtowe or Pup)  :hmmm:

and there is no possibility to combine shipping for multiple items  :doh:

but I don't mind, I will put my first order today  :frantic:

Edited by Jan_G

no real surprise regarding prices...

for EU customers it will be: kit price + VAT + shipping

f.e. shipping to Slovakia is 24€ per kit + 20% VAT so I can get f.e. Sopwith Pup for 115€ or Postwar Dh.9a for 181€

so for me real increase is the shipping fee - 24€ per item (doesnt matter if its Felixtowe or Pup)  :hmmm:

and there is no possibility to combine shipping for multiple items  :doh:

but I don't mind, I will put my first order today  :frantic:

Ouch !

I did not notice VAT was not included....

So the increase would be really substancial...

A $69 kit a few months ago is now about 80€ + VAT (16€) + shipping (24€?) = 120€ = $132.

Price increase almost 100% .... :hmmm:

I know many already had to pay the import duty and VAT, but not everybody.

And i dont mind paying the shipment (after all, it's not free and has to be paid by someone) but it would be nice to have a free shipping for orders over XX€, as Hannants or other shops do.

I'm glad i already bought'em all before.

Edited by Zero77

I suspect this is still a work in progress.  I ran a couple trial purchases almost to completion and noticed that UPS shipping from the US warehouse was the same for 1 kit as it was for 3 kits.  Delivery date was in late October but UPS delivery is normally 3-5 days even from the West Coast.  I think we need to give them a couple more days to get all the connections made before we start bemoaning no new model announcements...I hope.

Guest Vulcan32

When I ordered my first Gothas I had to pay €200,- for two. Now it´s €230,- for one. I think they will lose some customers in Europe. Glad that I will get an Albatros for €60,- tomorrow(from an Austrian trading platform).

Cheers, Heinz

IIRC, they were going to have distribution points in US and Europe? Might want to wait till we hear more about these. They might be skewing their prices to favor using the new distribution system. 

Hi All!

As you are aware new Weta Workshop webstore has gone live with all the Wingnut Wings kits. We are aware there are few issues that need to be ironed out as part of a new website release.

Please if you find anything or you have questions or feedback, Please email me at help@wingnutwings.com, even better if you can included an example/screen shot of the problem.

Cheers Dave!