1/32 Revell Spitfire Mk.II

Tolga ULGUR

That's a very good looking interior you've created Tolga.

One of the things I'm very aware of, and you will be as your build progresses, is that the underside of the Revell wing is bulged under the fuselage section, which makes the kit look fat.

There are a few other issues too, but the belly bulge is a major no-no (if you care about such things) on a Spitfire.

Here's a link to Derek B's build at that point in the conversation, which also contains a link to Iain32sig's slightly different solution to the same problem.

I hope you find them helpful.

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?s=4f72017261187136f398a10dd47c805f&showtopic=51684&hl= revell spitfire&page=5

Thanks Chek

You are right, there are a lot of issues on this kit to fix. Maybe It woulld be more reasonable to built old Hasegawa MkI with some upgrading 

Well I think that I will continue as it is on the section you mentioned. May be next time.

Thanks for the link.It will be usefull.

I really enjoy Roy's resin upgrades - they look so good and they fit unreasonably well. I used the full set for the Tamiya Mustang and plan on using other sets he releases for anything I'm already building.