Zoukei-mura Dornier Do335 A-0 Pfeil

Iain

Quick Shine is a US product that is imported into the UK by Lakeland - can't vouch for other countries though.

post-260-0-62524900-1467975189_thumb.jpg

I bottle is quite expensive - but lasts for years. Goes straight into the airbrush and sprays beautifully.

Iain

Quick Shine is a US product that is imported into the UK by Lakeland - can't vouch for other countries though.

attachicon.gif20286_1.jpg

I bottle is quite expensive - but lasts for years. Goes straight into the airbrush and sprays beautifully.

Iain

Whats it like for dipping clear parts? My last bottle of Klear, despite being hidden in a dark corner is starting to go yellow, more annoying is its nearly full too! 

Wow, fabulous paint work Iain!      

Id be curious too, as to how it works on canopies as well.   I've got a really good polishing system, that works really well, and can bring the sheen of the parts up to Future standards, but my preferred method of attaching canopies and windscreens is letting capillary action wick thin CA around the bottom. This works extremely well, but as normal, if not protected by a clear the fumes do attack the clear parts, otherwise I would be a "polish only" guy myself. 

Airframe weathering and exhaust staining done.

Undercarriage and nose doors affixed.

Props weathered.

Should be ready for matt varnish in the morning and final twiddly bits.

Iain

" Still as ugly as a very ugly thing, that's been beaten with an ugly stick..."

Nice, it is an ugly thing while sitting on the ground, however your model Iain, makes me wanna buy this kit. Fantastic work ! 

Cheers

Martin