Zoukei-mura Dornier Do335 A-0 Pfeil

Iain

I like it! For small gaps and cracks, I'm using Perfect Plastic Putty these days. Far less mucking about than Milliput, and smooths out and cleans up with water. I wouldn't use it for large gaps or creating shapes, though.

Kev

Found some UK suppliers Kev - will order some later today - looks perfect for this kind of thing!  :thumbsup:

Mostly building undercarriages at the mo...

Iain

Found some UK suppliers Kev - will order some later today - looks perfect for this kind of thing!  :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure it's a UK product, Iain. Down here, I get it from Red Roo. I think you'll like it!

Kev

Getting there...

Test weight and balance - still very marginal but working...

post-260-0-83941200-1467926886_thumb.jpg

Camouflage on - followed by a few coats of Quick Shine ready for decals. Now 'baking' off in the airing cupboard ready for a quick Micro-Meshing and decals - could be a late night/early morning!

post-260-0-65386300-1467927007_thumb.jpg

post-260-0-50820400-1467927029_thumb.jpg

Finished by the weekend.

Iain

Damn Iain - beauty! I must say I really enjoy the 'ghost' like appearance of the underlying structure in the first photo in primer!! :)

The cam job is outstanding!! Looking great up on her feet as well! It's surprising to see actually how tall and large the Do-335 really is!

Cheers

Alan