F-15C Oregon ANG 75th Anniversary

Luca

Hi, I'm Fishbone, I can print 1/32 decal for that theme and it takes around 3-5 weeks from printing to shipping.

But, printing one piece is very expensive which is not recommended. The decal is not expensive, the one expensive is the film and plates.

In fact, I've already printed ONE decal for 1/32, someone from Singapore order it, it took 2 pieces of A3 decal sheets and it cost USD 320. 

1/72 and 1/48 still available, but not much left.

lovely (asymmetrical) A/A weaponry :)

is the port side an AIM-9L or AIM-9M?

The weaponry are: Mk 82 x 12 (6 on each side), AIM-9x x 1 (That's what I left), AIM-120 AMRAAM x 1 & Mk-4 HIPEG gun pod x 1.

A little of "What-if" element for sure.

Hi, Fishbone, welcome to the forums!

Nice work on the decals! $320 is a bit steep, though.

I would love to do this bird, but...

How much for just the 75th anniv/state/fir tree and full color eagle head decals? The feather works on the wings and horizontal stabs I would prefer to do with stencils.

:post1:

Hi, Fishbone, welcome to the forums!

Nice work on the decals! $320 is a bit steep, though.

I would love to do this bird, but...

How much for just the 75th anniv/state/fir tree and full color eagle head decals? The feather works on the wings and horizontal stabs I would prefer to do with stencils.

:post1:

Hi Ray, thanks for welcoming!

In that case, without feather it only take an A4 sheet decal which is only cost USD 40 each! The price will be around USD 35/each for 10 pcs! 

The film and plate are expensive, but if you print in large number like 30 pcs++, I can get a cheaper price for you!

Screen_Shot_2016_06_27_at_2_57_31_PM.png

Hi, I'm Fishbone, I can print 1/32 decal for that theme and it takes around 3-5 weeks from printing to shipping.

But, printing one piece is very expensive which is not recommended. The decal is not expensive, the one expensive is the film and plates.

In fact, I've already printed ONE decal for 1/32, someone from Singapore order it, it took 2 pieces of A3 decal sheets and it cost USD 320. 

hi Fishbone and welcome, I'm in for 1 (full) set. Any chance to purchase the single decal sheets separately (1 or 2 for month)? as $320 all at once is too much.

If you can attach a preview of each sheets of the set with relative price, I will be able to tell you.

thanks.

Edited by Luca

hi Fishbone and welcome, I'm in for 1 (full) set. Any chance to purchase the single decal sheets separately (1 or 2 for month)? as $320 all at once is too much.

If you can attach a preview of each sheets of the set with relative price, I will be able to tell you.

thanks.

Hey Luca, thanks for welcoming.

This is it, 2 pcs of A3 decal sheet. 

Screen_Shot_2016_06_27_at_3_58_05_PM.png

The plate and film is for two A3 decal sheets, so unfortunately they can't print separately for us. You can save the money first, you can drop me a line anytime you want when you're ready! 

I will free shipping for you, with registered SAL, to let you save more.

Hi Ray, thanks for welcoming!

In that case, without feather it only take an A4 sheet decal which is only cost USD 40 each! The price will be around USD 35/each for 10 pcs! 

The film and plate are expensive, but if you print in large number like 30 pcs++, I can get a cheaper price for you!

Screen_Shot_2016_06_27_at_2_57_31_PM.png

Not sure what I would do with 30 sheets, but at $40 I would sure take two!

I will PM you, thanks!

Is there a demand for this sheet in 1/32?  Enough to warrant a true, no-kidding, complete rendition of this jet, with crew names and all the smaller details?  I may consider doing it if I can be convinced they would sell enough to at least pay for themselves.

Jake

I'm very interested, even at a high price.