F-15C Oregon ANG 75th Anniversary

Luca

Hey Luca, thanks for welcoming.

This is it, 2 pcs of A3 decal sheet. 

The plate and film is for two A3 decal sheets, so unfortunately they can't print separately for us. You can save the money first, you can drop me a line anytime you want when you're ready! 

I will free shipping for you, with registered SAL, to let you save more.

Hi Fishbone

Can't you make a production run,as others do (for...I don't know how many-200-300 sheets)?

That will lower the cost,am sure will sell fast

Isaac

Is there a demand for this sheet in 1/32?  Enough to warrant a true, no-kidding, complete rendition of this jet, with crew names and all the smaller details?  I may consider doing it if I can be convinced they would sell enough to at least pay for themselves.

Jake

yes!  great idea.  

Edited by ghatherly

yes!  

Maybe it could work.  If I could get 50 sheets presold, I would go ahead and release decals for this jet in 1/32, to include all the small details on this jet such as crew names, paint barn stencils, dedication on the nose gear door, etc.  It would be printed by Cartograf.

Maybe it could work.  If I could get 50 sheets presold, I would go ahead and release decals for this jet in 1/32, to include all the small details on this jet such as crew names, paint barn stencils, dedication on the nose gear door, etc.  It would be printed by Cartograf.

shut-up-and-take-my-money_zps8e8cb74d.jp

One sheet for me for sure, too.

ok guys, at this time here we are:

ScottsGT x1

ghatherly x1

Luca x1

LSP_Ray x2

iaf-man x1

David G x1

Jake, if you do not reach the minim amount of preorders you can always raise the price (within reasonable limits) to compensate. Once printed I think you'll sell a lot of these as a so beautiful mod eagle F-15C there never was.

Edited by Luca

I wish you the best of luck guys.

Unfortunately, for the only large F-15 fighter type I'll make, it's too gaudy.

I would like to see how things progress though, and see the GT add-ons used to see how they look.

Hey Jake,

In the serious board gaming simulation community they do a think called project 500 at one company.

You put a proposed project up on your site with a order link.

You order on the basis that you will pay on shipping "if" produced.

Ie you rporder and are locked in to pay "if" the sheet goes ahead.

It's a great scheme and everyone can see how many gave been ordered ie 243 or min 500 for production or whatever your run size us.

IT takes the " oh sure I'll order that" out of it as once ordered you have ordered using card etc.

It stops people who talk the talk but don't walk the walk leaving you stuck with something that doesn't sell.

You could set up a pre order amount of say 200 sheets which would mean you could cover your costs and time and be guarantee payment on release.

Worth considering as at least you know where you stand prior to printing..ie only 56 preorders means sheet doesn't go ahead..500 plus means it does..

I'm in!