Wingnut Wings - DH.2 SOLD OUT

Guest DeanKB

It looks like they are entertaining a flurry of large orders before shipping kicks in on the 17th June.

I've looked, but I've got so many WNW kits that I can't justify getting any more.

If you're building one & have another in the stash, that's already one too many.

It looks like they are entertaining a flurry of large orders before shipping kicks in on the 17th June.

I've looked, but I've got so many WNW kits that I can't justify getting any more.

If you're building one & have another in the stash, that's already one too many.

Placed an order last week. After this I need to pick up one more that has been in their catalogue along time. No intention to have doubles. The Fokkers were a real temptation.

Rick

This one doesn't really bother me too much. I had originally bought a Roden kit, opened the box and said to myself, "self, what in the world were you thinking"? After seeing that frail skeleton framing and all that crazy rigging, I just knew that It'd end up looking like some Three Stooges sort of plumbing nightmare, so I just sold the kit and moved on.

I've noted the new status of this kit in my spreadsheet. As of today, 13 WNW kits are now sold out, that I'm aware of.

...I've noted the new status of this kit in my spreadsheet. As of today, 13 WNW kits are now sold out, that I'm aware of.

13 singles plus the Fokker E.III/DH.2 Duelist boxing.  So is that 13,14 or15?  Not important...back to adding to my last "free shipping" order.

I am glad I got one not to long ago but its a British one so I am not too bummed about it going OOP as I only wanted one to start with. 

Yet another one that the scalpers will get to do their thing here soon. <_<  

13 singles plus the Fokker E.III/DH.2 Duelist boxing.  So is that 13,14 or15?  Not important...back to adding to my last "free shipping" order.

13 of the "one aircraft model per box" kits. I also have the Duelists kit marked, but don't generally refer to it with the others. Perhaps I should.

it will come back, no drama

Really?!

The mythical "Special Editions", laden with tons of PE, resin figures, new decals, etc, have been promised for over 5 years now.

Can you imagine the price with all that additional stuff in the box, when & if it ever becomes reality?