Lukgraph 32-06: Focke Wulf 56 Stösser

LSP_Kevin

Hi Kevin,

any idea of the price? I didn't find at, even on the Lukgraph website.

Thx

I'm afraid I don't know. I'd say it would be comparable to their existing kits, so perhaps someone who has bought one can chime in.

Kev

Guest Peterpools

Kev

Fantastic review and with each new release, the kits just look better and better. I keep saying I need to bite the bullet, dig in and start building them. Except for thr Stosser, I have every kit and keep them on the bottom shelf of my display case, so everytime I look at my mini museum, I see and hear my Lukgraph kits calling my name.

Peterp

I purchased three and have to say that my castings did not have the roughness of your review sample.  If I have any complaint it is that they offer too many great color schemes.  I may have to spring for a couple more.

Looks very interesting - the number of inter-war kits available now has increased from bugger-all to too many in short order! Add in Wingnut Wings with their WWI kits & Silver Wings and there are dozens - dozens! -  of very high quality 1/32 biplane models to chose from. 7-8 years ago they were like rocking horse poo. 

Not sure about those machine guns though, looks like it's crying out for some brass replacements? And PE seatbelts just don't look right (or more likely I lack the skills to get them looking right).

Price around the €120 mark, going by previous pricing. Not cheap.