Huge 1/32 kits - what am I missing?

seiran01

I'm kind of wanting to build something huge, because a Gotha, Felixstowe aren't big enough. What other massive 1/32 propeller-driven aircraft kits are available in plastic, other than the HK b-17/ b-25? I know the HPH PBY but I'm not the right kind of insane to buy and build the resin monster.

The Merit 1/18 scale injection moulded Douglas SBD-3 is worth looking at if you really want BIG!

I saw one built up at the Milton Keynes Show this year and it was pretty impressive I can tell you.

Still summoning up the cajones to buy it though. 

I love it. Guys in this forum are unhappy because they are running out of space and cannot build the big models and you are looking for bigger and bigger models to build. 

Nobody is ever satisfied.

And I have the models kits and the space but not enough free time to build them.

Funny world. isn't it?

Stephen

Building a 1:1 scale missile could be interesting. Often used to fancy the idea of making a 1:1 scale AIM-4D Falcon to hang on the wall, but don't "do" ordnance stores these days, in any scale.

For LSP the Revell Heinkels are impressive, and very good value for money. Or consider vacforms.

Tony

Building a 1:1 scale missile could be interesting. Often used to fancy the idea of making a 1:1 scale AIM-4D Falcon to hang on the wall, but don't "do" ordnance stores these days, in any scale.

For LSP the Revell Heinkels are impressive, and very good value for money. Or consider vacforms.

Tony

Here you go, have a Sidewinder lamp in 1.1 scale

http://www.rogerdodger.net/diyflightsims/aim-9_lamp.html

Edited by TonyT