F-15E --- 1/32 --- Tamiya

10x all! Squizzy, the first pic in this post shows the set of wires in use: http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=62566&p=933976 They are just 2 types - thinner and thicker ones. I have no idea about their diameter. I eyeballed it. The thinner ones are the strings from an old PC power supply. The thicker ones are from another thicker wire that i don`t know where it came from. :) But overall, stacking 2-3-4 or more wires into one gives the thickness that i want to achieve according to the case. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, it started at p.29, while the front big bay on the portside was finished even earlier... Quite overwhelming actually, but kinda cool. The entire nose section is literally Packed - from the radome to the rear bays, and from the brace frames of the canopy to the tire of the nose gear. There is barely some little free space right bellow the front hood/in front of the pilot, and it's already so nose heavy... It's good that the nose gear became quite sturdy.

Milan,

The amount of detailing you've put in those nose bays is Amazing and the amount of work you've done to get to this stage, that is truly a love of modelling. Great work thanks for showing us all.   :thumbsup:

image.jpg

Milan, Can I ask you when you take your next lot of photos by any chance can you put the light at the front of the subject or maybe take it outside on a really nice sunny day it will really make that model of yours stand out a lot more. The photos here have got too much white glare at the background that is washing your image subject away and making it grainier and out of focus.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Great Model Milan  :punk: 

The reason why it is slightly shaking while taking these pics is because the amount of light at the front of the subject is not enough which causes the shutter speed to go slow to let in more light. By putting a good light source (sun) at the front of it. It will cause the shutter speed on a camera or on your phone to take the photo at a higher speed which should avoid the shakiness and also a more crisp photo.

I hope that helps Sorry if you already knew, just wanted to mention it just in case.

Looking forward to seeing some good photos of your build  :popcorn: 

A big thank you, Mario! Yeah, I was also slightly shaking while taking these pics... Too excited about it... :)) I plan to glue the nose to the fuselage today and will definitely take some striking photos.

I`ll give it a few hours for the glue to dry justly and then the good pics... until then - enjoy some silhouettes. That beast is huuuge... i just don`t have more words right now...

photo_2.jpg

photo_1.jpg

photo_3.jpg

Btw that transparent thing underneath is the top cover of the display case ;) which is still not completed too... but kinda there...